Get CAPS III online live training and certification!
What you'll get:
- CAPS III:
- This is a one-day, 6-credit hour, standalone class that everyone takes that combines with CAPS I and CAPS II to complete the requirements for the CAPS designation
- This class builds on the CAPS I and CAPS II courses (which are prerequisites for this course) by introducing design solutions and techniques for professionals whose clients require specialized design and equipment to live and thrive comfortably in their homes
- This course also considers general visitability and universal design requirements that can serve those with special mobility or sensory needs
- Whole house product specification and installation techniques are covered accompanied by practical, hands-on activities utilizing case studies
- Participants will be able to understand available innovative and specialized products, explain best practices for design and installation of key components in AIP home design, consider the importance of budget and early product selection, identify common missteps for design and installation of AIP solutions, recommend the best solutions for common single-area modifications based on needs identified in a case study, explore installation considerations for recommended modifications in a specified space, prioritize comprehensive solutions for a real-world whole house scenario, and evaluate design considerations and installation requirements for recommended modifications based on whole house layout, circulation patterns, budget, needs, and urgency
- A downloadable pdf reference book is included.
- CE (6-hours) credits are available for AIA, AIBD, AOTA, APTA, ASID, NKBA and others.
- Upon completion of all three CAPS courses, and notification that all of the paperwork has been processed, participants may apply for their CAPS (Certified Aging In Place Specialist) designation through the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Marketing materials you can clone in canva and quickly add your logo to
- Website template for Kajabi
- Business training
Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions!