Work From Home As A:Utilization Reviewer, Pre-Service Care Coordinator, Skilled Inpatient Care Coordinator, Compliance, Provider Relations and more with our comprehensive program!
We have built a comprehensive program that includes the exact steps to optimize your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn Profile, resume templates for all positions under the Utilization Review Umbrella (PSC, SICC, CMCC, TCC, Appeals, and more), mock interviews, sample interview questions and answers, and even monthly job notifications!Sign up today and get our bonus live webinars!
$75,000 - $85,000
On average it pays similar to your clinical position, between $75,000 - $85,000, and also has benefits, paid time off, bonuses and upward mobility. It is very often a full time position too.
(or hybrid remote)
Pre-Service, Cross Market, and Appeals and Denials positions are all 100% remote. Skilled Inpatient Care positions are hybrid, meaning half the week remote and half the week at a facility near by.
You Still Get To Use Your Clinical Skills
(but without any lifting or manual labor)
You are still using your clinical skills and as a result, you still get to feel like you help people or that you are still using your degree.
How do you know this is the right fit for you?
This video will walk you through, in more detail, about Utilization Review, so you can make sure it's the right fit for you!
What does this job entail: This career has no direct patient care involvement and no lifting or manual labor. It is primarily a computer based job that can allow you to work from home. Depending on the the role, each day you'll receive charts that you'll need to review for fraud/abuse and either approve or deny reimbursements, or helping coordinate care, or help onboard new users.
Can assistants become a utilization reviewers: To be 100% transparent, YES! But it is harder to find a Utilization Review job as they do prefer OT/PT/SLP. There are companies that specifically hire assistants but there are only a few companies that do this so your job options are fewer.
What is included?
We go through everything! If you find something missing, let us know - but we walk you through how to find jobs, how to get noticed and get an interview, how to ace the interview!
But it doesn't stop there - we are reviewing your resumes and provide monthly job emails.
*While we can't guarantee that you'll get a UR job as it depends on your experience, interview ability and other factors but we've had many students successfully become utilization reviewers in a short period of time!
This is an on demand, watch any time course that includes lifetime access and lifetime updates!
Sign up today and get our bonus live question and answer sessions!
Over 6 +hours of content
We provide you with resume, cover letter templates, mock interviews to help you translate your clinical skills into non clinical skills, and more simple to follow videos and instruction to help you get these positions.
Email and Chat Support
We really support our course members! I respond to emails within 48 hours and truly do my best to support you and answer any questions you have.
Now including a FREE RESUME REVIEW and EDITS worth $199!
All students will now get a FREE resume review and EDITS! Normally you would pay $200 to $400 alone for your resume to reviewed and edited but within this course you get that bonus for FREE (valued at $199 and up!).
You'll find instructions on how to redeem your free resume review inside the course.
We provide you with monthly job posting emails.
* We still strongly encourage you to also do your own individual search as well*Sign up today
Details of Each Course Module With What You Will Learn and Receive:
Resume, LinkedIn, and Interview Optimization
● How to optimize your resume
● How to optimize your cover letter
● How to optimize your LinkedIn profile
● How to optimize your job search process and get job notifications
● Sample Resumes for SICC, PSC, CMCC, Appeals and Denials as well as Cover Letters (and also in all professions ie. SLP, PT, OT)
● We have PT, OT and SLP sample resumes and CV's (for all positions as well)
● We have a list of potential interview questions and answers
● We have a list of all companies that hire
● List of additional certifications to help you stand out
● We have additional mock interview videos to help you verbalize your skills
Job Notifications Module:
●Get monthly job notifications
● You'll find mock interviews for CMCC, PSC, SICC, Appeals and Denials and Provider Relations Manager
●Sample interview questions and answers to help you understand how to translate your skills into a non clinical position
● Walking you through each step of applying to the various companies that hire theraists for UR positions
● Walking you through how to get automated job notifications on these company platforms
Resume Review Module:
Sending Your Resume to Us For Free Review and Edits